In accordance of other years in the past, 2017 was a bit unlucky for hollywood.
Although movies earned a lot but if we compare this with previous years then it is quite low in 2017.
Here is list of top 10 highest grossing movies of 2017.
10.It : It is a horror movie directed by Andy Muschietti based on 1986 novel written by Stephen King.
This supernatural movie earned $694.2 Million.
9.Pirates of the carribean : Dead men tell no tales : The fifth sequel of legendary film ,starring johnny depp as jack sparrow. This film collects $794.8 Million.
8.Wonder Woman : Starring Gal Gadot as leading heroine under banner of DC. This film was a huge success after DC’s batman. Movie earned $821.8 Million.
7. Thor: Ragnarok: Thor earned a huge success even before its release due to its advertising and start cast. This fictional movie is successful in imprinting its impact on hollywood. This film earned $833.2 Million.
6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2: This sequel was even better and entertaining and gained huge audience support even at first day. GOTG collects $863.6 Million.
5. Spider-man: Homecoming: Sequel of legendary Spider-man movies was successful this time as well. Legendary character Peter Parker is still live and has an impact on people’s mind still now. This movie earned $880.2 Million.
4. Despicable Me 3: Third sequel of despicable me gained success even more than other two animated movies and collects $1.03 Billion.
3. Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Star wars is even better and more exciting this time and it collects $1.04 Billion. People are predicting that this movie will cross ‘The Fate of the Furious’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and will be highest grossing movie of 2017.
2. The Fate of the Furious: Biggest sequels movie of all time recently launches its eighth sequel without Paul Walker. This legendary movie earned $532 Million dollars at its opening and at its ending point it earned $1.23 Billion.
1. Beauty and the Beast: This sequel animated movie under the biggest production house of hollywood-Disney. Beauty and the beast earned $1.26 Billion.